IMAGES RETAIL TECH AWARDS 2021
(Assessment Period 1stApril, 2020 to 30th September, 2021)
IMAGES RETAIL TECH AWARDS recognize excellence in Tech deployment. At IMAGES, with our stated mission of being a catalyst for profitable retail, we know that tech today deserves stand-alone status as both a key challenge and facilitator for consumer-facing businesses.
(The entrant can participate in more than one award category if qualifies as per eligibility criteria and meets the definition of concerned award category)
IRTA Nomination Process & Schedule
- IRTA nomination categories and entry details are announced through the IRTA website, Magazine ads, a personalized electronic campaign and tele-calling to prospective nominees in all proposed categories.
- Awards details and nomination forms can be downloaded from IRTA website or IRTA Secretariat can be approached for the same.
- Retailers are required to Apply Online and submit nominations with processing fee, details and supporting material – latest by 31st Oct, 2021.
Submission of nominations includes filling up online entry form.
- Nomination forms are checked by the IRTA audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
- The applications will go through two rounds of Jury. All entries will first be scrutinized by independent juries that will shortlist the top three entries in each category. A final jury will then again review the shortlisted entries and determine the winners based on the presentation of their business case.
- The combined jury verdict will ultimately decide the finalists and the “Most Admired Retail Tech Implementation” among all.
- Jury and the organizers have the right to decide on the final categories to be awarded, renaming the titles, clubbing the categories and moving nominations to a category other than the category originally filed in – wherever required.
Eligibility Criteria for Participation in the Awards
- The participating organization or person (Indian or Foreign) should have a registered presence in India.
- The Initiative should be partly or completely executed in the Indian operations of the Applicant
- The Applicant should have at least 2 years of operation of business in India.
- The activity presented by the applicant should be in the Period 1stApril, 2020 to 30th September, 2021.
Processing Fee Per Entry
Processing fee per entry for IRTA 2021 is Rs. 5,000 + GST
PAYMENT OPTION : CHEQUE
Cheque will be in favour of RETAIL ADVISING SERVICES LLP
PAYMENT OPTION : RTGS/NEFT
Bank Name : DBS BANK LTD
Bank Address : CAPITOL POINT, BABA KHARAK SINGH RD, CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI- 110001
A/c Name : RETAIL ADVISING SERVICES LLP
Current A/c No : 101383901356
IFSC CODE: DBSS0IN0811
OTHER DETAILS :
LLP IN : AAJ-1907
PAN No : AAVFR7955C
GST : 07AAVFR7955C1ZM
The nomination processing fee is non refundable.
For Further Enquiries Contact:
Mobile : +91 8826415472
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Land line : +91-11-40525000